About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Thursday, May 29, 2014

3-The plot (writing 2)

I should tell you how my life was terribly changed by a  unfortunate travel to Paris, two years ago. I traveled there alone because Kate, my girlfriend was scared of flying. When I went there the city was beautiful  and one day, in a night club I met a femme fatale I instantly fell in love and forgot everything about old stupid Kate. We traveled to Cannes I was finally experiencing true love when I saw Kate in our hotel. I searched for her but couldn't fiend her, I was glad it was probably just my imagination. When I was recovering from the shock I met her again and she introduced us her boyfriend, Luc. She told me she wanted to arrange the divorce so we had dinner in a restaurant. I was pretty drunk and next morning Juliette was mad at me saying that I had spent the night with Kate. How was that possible? That evil woman! Now I've lost Juliette forever, the love of my life. I can just flow away my sorrows with vodka.

Here you have the pod cast:


No comments:

Post a Comment