About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

STEP 5 Character description

Farhad

Farhad is a Persian shopkeeper that lives with his family. He is slightly tall, he's also thin and old (around the sixties). He has brown eyes and he's starting to lose his hair. When his shop is first attacked he feels very stressed but thinks that it's just something that happens. As white people are racist to him he's also racist.When his shop is attacked again he decides to attack anybody who could be guilty. After trying to kill Daniel's sister he realizes that he did a terrible thing and decides to never use violence to fight violence again

No comments:

Post a Comment