About Me

My name is Enric and I am twelve years old. I live in Banyoles (Spain). My favourite hobbies are fencing handball and playing role games. At home i like meeting my friends and watching action movies

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

4- A scene from the film

Welcome to Air Canada,

nonstop service Toronto to Paris.
Our flying time today is an estimated

seven hours, twenty minutes.
Check that your seat belt is fastened and

your chair back is in the upright position.


We will be taking off shortly.

Kate...


Yes?



 

                   

Are you prepared

to have a pleasant flight?


Yes.



 

                   

Tell me, Kate.

What are you thinking about?  

                

Twisted steel.
                 

A ball of fire. A naked baby

screaming for his mother.



  

Kate. What happened

to your little stone cottage?



  

                   

Picture it now.



  

                   

OK.



  

                   

Oh, my God.



  

                   

And don't forget your takeoff mantra.



  

                   

What are the words

you chant softly in your head?



  

                   

We're going down. We're going down...



  

                   

Kate.



  

                   

OK.



  

                   

I love Paris in the springtime



  

                   

I love...



  

                   

Hello? You know, I really think

you gave me the wrong mantra.



  

                   

I don't love Paris. I don't like the French

and I don't really wanna go on this trip.



  

                   

God, no.



  

                   

- Kate, you can do this.

- I can't do this.



  

                   

I don't belong on an airplane.



  

                   

Let me out! Let me out of here!



  

                   

I don't wanna die!









No comments:

Post a Comment